We understand that your car is not just any car. It is a car that needs space and deserves the best parking garage in the city.
This modern two-floor garage that holds 1600 parking spaces is especially pleasant in cold and rainy weather. The green lights send you to the nearest available parking space, saving you time and energy in finding a convenient spot. The wide parking spaces allow you to comfortably open your car doors without fear of troubling your neighbor’s car. Families with small children will appreciate this when easily and comfortably taking their child from the car seat.
Parking lot working hours: 6.00 am to 12.00 pm**
FREE OF CHARGE PARKING:
- On weekends and public holidays 6 AM – 12 PM
- On business days 7 PM – 12 PM
- 4 hours per business day 6 AM – 7 PM*
* If four hours of free parking are exceeded, the following parking charges apply: Thirty (30) minutes: EUR 1; one hour: EUR 2, etc. From 12 pm to 6 am, parking charges apply from the first minute.
** Outside working hours of the underground parking lot (Monday to Sunday from 12 pm to 6 am), parking charges apply from the first minute.
Frequently asked questions:
- What are the working hours of the parking lot? Parking lot working hours: 6 am to 12 pm**
- How can I pay for parking?
- Using automatic payment machines installed at the exits from the parking lot and on the Floor -1 next to the escalator of Rimi Hypermarket.
- Using Unipark mobile app. Download the app from: App Store, Google Play.
- Under a service agreement with Unipark (Stova UAB).
- Who can I call for help? Any problems? Please call the helpline +370 700 77877.
- Where can I find detailed rules of the underground parking lot? The rules are available here.
We wish you a pleasant shopping and enjoyable time in the leisure and entertainment centre PANORAMA!